From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bluejackets)
|Look up bluejacket or bluejackets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluejacket, or Blue Jacket may refer to:
- A term for an enlisted sailor in the United States or Royal Navy
- Blue Jacket (1745–1810), Shawnee war chief known for his defense of Shawnee lands in the Ohio Country
- Charles Blue Jacket (1817–1897), 19th century Shawnee chief in Kansas, and Methodist Minister
- Jim Bluejacket (1887–1947), one of the first Native Americans to play in major league baseball
- Jimmy Smith (baseball) (1895–1974), major league infielder often referred to as Bluejacket
- Bluejacket, Oklahoma
- Blue Jacket Creek, a stream in Ohio
- the original 1777 settlement at the site of today's Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Blue Jacket (clipper), an 1854 clipper ship in the Liverpool and Australia trade
- USS Blue Jacket, the name of several U.S. Navy ships
- The Bluejacket's Manual, the basic handbook for U.S. Navy personnel
- The Bluejackets, a 1922 Dutch film
- Columbus Blue Jackets, a professional ice hockey team in the NHL based in Columbus, Ohio
- Fleet City Bluejackets, a World War II American military football team that won the 1945 service national championship
- Tradescantia ohiensis, a plant known by the common name "bluejacket"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluejacket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.