Bluelight (web forum)
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Discussion of controlled drugs|
Bluelight is a web forum dedicated to discussion of harm reduction in regards to anything considered a drug such as a body or mind altering substance.
Bluelight has partnerships with the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), an organization focused on clinical research on psychedelic drugs, and Pill Reports, a web-based database for pill testing results, with direct links to both organizations in the Forums listing on the Bluelight home page.[non-primary source needed]
Academic Research Assistance
- MAPS Announces Partnership With Bluelight
- Bluelight Home Page
- Chiauzzi, E., DasMahapatra, P., Lobo, K., & Barratt, M. J. (2013). Participatory research with an online drug forum: A survey of user characteristics, information sharing, and harm reduction views. Substance Use and Misuse, 48, 661-670.
- Carhart-Harris, R. L., King, L. A., & Nutt, D. J. (2011). A web-based survey on mephedrone. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 118, 19-22.
- Barratt, M. J., Cakic, V., & Lenton, S. (2013). Patterns of synthetic cannabinoid use in Australia. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32, 141-146.
- Ward, J., Rhyee, S., & Plansky, J. (2011). Methoxetamine: a novel ketamine analog and growing health-care concern. Clinical Toxicology, 49, 874-875.