Blueprint: Design Your Life
Blueprint: Design Your Life was a bimonthly women's interest magazine published by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. MSLO announced that they intended to release 2 test issues in May and August 2006, with an initial base circulation of 250,000, and planned to begin regular bimonthly publication in 2007. The first issue was released May 1, 2006.
The magazine targeted women ages 25–40, and competed with magazines such as Real Simple (whose former editor Tom Prince headed the new magazine ) and Domino for readers. It was recognized as a move by the company to become more competitive in the younger demographic, and diversify its interests outside the core Martha Stewart brand.
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (12 January 2006). MSLO to Introduce New Lifestyle Magazine 'Blueprint' in May 2006 Archived May 9, 2006, at the Wayback Machine. Press Release.
- Julie Bosman. The New York Times (12 January 2006). Martha Stewart Plans to Publish New Magazine.
- Diane Brady. Business Week (17 January 2006). Martha Needs Some Polish Archived March 10, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Nat Ives (10 December 2007). "Blueprint folding after less than 2 years". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 18 December 2007.
- "Martha Stewart Axes Blueprint". FishbowlNY. 10 December 2007. Retrieved 24 April 2016.
|This women's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.