From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bluestocking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bluestocking is an educated, intellectual woman.
Bluestocking or Bluestockings may also refer to:
- Bluestockings (bookstore), a feminist bookshop in New York
- Bluestocking (magazine), a Japanese feminist magazine
- Blue Stockings Society, a literary society for women in 18th century England
- M.P., an 1811 comic opera by Thomas Moore and Charles Edward Horn, subtitled The Blue Stocking
- Bluestockings: the Remarkable Story of the First Women to Fight for an Education, a 2009 book by Jane Robinson
- Blue Stockings (play), a 2013 play by Jessica Swale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluestocking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.