Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bluey or bluey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluey may refer to:
- Red, or reddish in Australian slang, especially red hair
- Bluey (nickname), a list of people
- Robert Bluey (born 1979), American conservative blogger and journalist
- "Bluey", a character in the Bluey and Curley comic strip drawn by Alex Gurney
- Bluey (dog) (1910–1939), Australian world's longest living dog
- Bluey (lizard), an Australian term for any one of the various species of the genus Tiliqua.
- Bluey, one of the two mascots of Ipswich Town Football Club
- A British term for the Pacific saury fish, often imported for use as a sea fishing bait
- An aerogram sent to a member of the British Armed Forces via the British Forces Post Office
- A slang term for a British Five Pound Note
- Bluey (1976 TV series), a 1976 Australian television series
- Bluey (2018 TV series), a 2018 Australian animated television series
- Blueys Beach, a suburb of Pacific Palms, New South Wales, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.