|Look up bluing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluing may refer to:
- Bluing (fabric), blue dye used to improve the appearance of fabrics
- Bluing (hair), blue dye used to improve the appearance of hair
- Mrs. Stewart's Bluing, brand of fabric and hair bluing
- Bluing (steel), passivation process in which steel is partially protected against rust
- "bluing" of machine parts to check for tolerances, see engineer's blue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.