Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bluma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notable people with the forename include:
- Bluma Zeigarnik - a Soviet psychologist and psychiatrist
- Bluma Appel - a Canadian philanthropist and patron of the arts
Notable people with the surname include:
- Dzintra Blūma - a Latvian slalom canoer
- Jaime Bluma - a former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Trevor Blumas - a Canadian television and film actor and singer-songwriter
- Blumau Formation (Blum ~ au "meadow") - a geologic formation in Austria
- Blumau-Neurißhof - a town in the district of Baden in Lower Austria
- Other uses
- See also
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.