Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blurred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blurred may refer to:
- Blurred vision, blurring of an image due to incorrect focus
- Blurred lanternshark, a species of dogfish shark
- Blurred (play), an Australian play by Stephen Davies about schoolies week
- Blurred (film), a 2002 Australian film about schoolies week
- "Blurred" (song), a song by Pianoman
- Blurr, different fictional characters in the Transformers franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blurred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.