Blytheville Municipal Airport
|Blytheville Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Blytheville|
|Elevation AMSL||256 ft / 78 m|
Blytheville Municipal Airport (IATA: HKA, ICAO: KHKA, FAA LID: HKA) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (4 mi, 6 km) east of the central business district of Blytheville, in Mississippi County, Arkansas, United States. It is owned by the City of Blytheville.
Facilities and aircraft
Blytheville Municipal Airport covers an area of 88 acres (36 ha) at an elevation of 256 feet (78 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,999 by 75 feet (1,524 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending August 31, 2009, the airport had 41,000 aircraft operations, an average of 112 per day: 95% general aviation, 4% air taxi, and 1% military.At that time there were 17 aircraft based at this airport: 77% single-engine, 12% multi-engine, 6% helicopter, and 6% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for HKA ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-27.
- Aerial image as of 26 March 2001 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for HKA, effective July 19, 2018
- Resources for this airport: