(Redirected from BoF (disambiguation))
|Look up bof or BOF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BoF or BOF is an abbreviation for:
- Battle of Fredericksburg, during the American Civil War
- Second Battle of Fredericksburg, another battle during the American Civil War
- British Orienteering Federation, the United Kingdom sports body
- Board of Finance, a body that reviews local government budgets in USA
- Bank of Finland, the Finnish central bank
- Bits Of Freedom, a Dutch digital rights organization, focusing on privacy and communications freedom in the digital age.
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories, the largest military industrial complex of Bangladesh Army, which produces arms, ammunition, and equipment
- Business of Fashion, a fashion publication from Imran Amed
- Basic oxygen furnace, a furnace used in steel production
- Beginning of file, in computing - see end-of-file
- Breath of Fire, a video game series
- Buffer overflow, a type of exploit for certain software bugs
- Body-on-frame, an automobile construction technique
- Bag of features model in computer vision, an image representation method
- "Birds of a Feather" (BoF) sessions, informal discussion groups at technology and engineering conferences
- Battalions of Fear, the debut album of Blind Guardian
- Baptism of fire, English expression based on soldier's first experience under fire in battle
- The Beauty of Fractals, book
- Brandy Old Fashioned, cocktail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BoF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.