25 April 1937 |
Bo Brundin (born 25 April 1937) is a Swedish actor. He has appeared in 43 films between 1970 and 2002, and appeared in hit television miniseries such as Rich Man, Poor Man, The Rhinemann Exchange, The Word and Centennial. He starred in the 1970 film A Baltic Tragedy, which was entered into the 20th Berlin International Film Festival.
- A Baltic Tragedy (1970)
- The Headless Eyes (1971)
- The Day the Clown Cried (1972 unedited/unreleased)
- The Great Waldo Pepper (1975)
- Russian Roulette (1975)
- Shoot the Sun Down (1978)
- Meteor (1979)
- Raise the Titanic (1980)
- I Saw What You Did (1988)
- Late for Dinner (1991)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for A Baltic Tragedy". imdb.com. Retrieved 8 March 2010.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|