Bo Rune Ingemar Ralph (born 4 October 1945 in Gothenburg) is a Swedish linguist, member of the Swedish Academy, and professor of Nordic Languages at the Department of Swedish Language at Gothenburg University. He was elected to the Swedish Academy on 15 April 1999 and admitted on 20 December 1999. Bo Ralph succeeded the philosopher and sociologist Torgny T:son Segerstedt to Seat No.2.
- Introduktion i historisk språkvetenskap (1971)
- Riktlinjer för en systemlösning till Meijerbergs etymologiska register (1972)
- Contributions to case theory (1972)
- The development of final devoicing in the Germanic languages (1973)
- Constraining predictiveness in phonology (1974)
- Phonological differentiation : studies in Nordic language history (1975)
- Fornsvenska (1984)
- Svenskans grundläggande prepositioner (1984)
- Sicket mål (1986); co-author: Lars-Gunnar Andersson
- Mål på hemmaplan (1987); co-author: Lars-Gunnar Andersson
- Torgny Segerstedt : inträdestal i Svenska akademien (1999)
- Jan Arnald; Tim Crosfield, transl. "Chair no. 2 - Bo Ralp". www.svenskaakademien.se. Swedish Academy. Archived from the original on 2010-06-01. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
Torgny T:son Segerstedt
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|