Boadicea was the queen of the British Iceni tribe who led an uprising against the forces of the Roman Empire. The name may also refer to:
- Boadicea (1928 film), British historical film
- Boadicea (moth), genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
- "Boadicea", a song by Enya, released on her debut album Enya (1987)
- HMS Boadicea, various ships of the Royal Navy
- Boadicea, a passenger ship wrecked off the Irish coast on 30 January 1816 with 190 fatalities.
- Boudica Warrior Queen, 2003 TV film
- Boadicea, the name of the first of the two Boulton & Paul P.71A aircraft built
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boadicea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.