Board of European Students of Technology
Logo of BEST
BEST International President
|Remarks||European student organisation for technology students|
The Board of European Students of Technology (BEST) is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit student organisation. The Board is supported by around 3,600 volunteers, who are members of local BEST groups in 95 technical universities in 33 countries.
Local BEST Groups
A Local BEST Group is an association of BEST members at the same university. These groups are responsible for promoting and organising the activities of BEST at their university.
BEST collaborates with five other student organisations:
- bonding-studenteninitiative e.V.  (from Germany, since 1997)
- Canadian Federation of Engineering students  And starting with 2010, Association des États Généraux des Étudiants de l'Europe (AEGEE) is also a partner organisation of BEST. (from Canada, since 2004)
- Association des États Généraux des Étudiants de l'Europe (AEGEE)  (since 2010)
- European Students of Industrial Engineering and Management (ESTIEM)  (since 2011)
BEST also represents its students in some thematic networks. For example:
BEST is member of the following organisations involved in Engineering education:
- "bonding.de". bonding.de. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "BEST: Student associations - Board of European Students of Technology". best.eu.org. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "AEGEE-Europe | European Students' Forum". aegee.org. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Student organisations | ESTIEM". estiem.org. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- http://sputnic.europace.org/partnership.php Partners of Sputnic
- "Virtual Mobility Before and after student exchanges". web.archive.org. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- http://www.eie-surveyor.org/partners.htm EIE-Surveyor partners
- http://www.ifees.net/members/ members of IFEES
- http://www.feani.org/webfeani/ Members of FEANI