Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rawalpindi
|Annual budget||Rs.500 Crore|
|Parent agency||Higher education department (Punjab, Pakistan)|
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rawalpindi established in October, 1977. Its offices have been located earlier on 6th road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi but shifted into newly constructed campus at Morgah near Attock Refinery Rawalpindi in March 2013. The main object of the Board is to conduct examinations of SSC & HSSC and declare their results. The Board is autonomous in nature. The central forum is called as Punjab Boards Committee of Chairmen (PBCC) and all the BISE's in Punjab take over the Chairmanship for one year on alphabetical order. Mr. Saif Anjum (Commissioner Rawalpindi Division) is the current Chairman of the Board.
Jurisdiction of Rawalpindi Board includes Rawalpindi Division which includes following districts:-
The Board conducts following examinations:
Structure of the board
- Chairman is the Chief Executive 
- Secretary is the sector head of Academics, Public Relations, Library, Stores, Legal Cell, Meeting, Physical Education, Transport, Inquiry and Establishment branches
- Controller of Examinations is the sector head of Matric, Inter, Secrecy, Discipline, Computer Cell and Record branches 
- Audit Officer as independent branch
Rawalpindi Board Results
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi (BISE Rawalpindi) mostly holds annual exams in March and April and BISE Rawalpindi announces the annual examinations results in the month of August, after the 2–3 months of examinations. All the students who belongs to Rawalpindi Board, have to equal opportunity to check their result via Gazette which publishes by Board, or they also can check their result online via Rawalpindi Board Official Website at BISE Rawalpindi
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is comprised on following:
- The Chairman
- The Vice Chancellor of the University or his nominee
- The Director of Education (Colleges) Rawalpindi
- Executive District Officers of Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum, and Rawalpindi
- A representative of TAVTA Govt. of the Punjab
- Representative from Finance and Education Departments
- Two Headmasters and one Headmistress of schools
- One Principal each of Degree and Intermediate colleges
- Two persons from amongst scholars and retired educationists
- Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi
- Board of Secondary Education, Karachi
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Hyderabad
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Multan
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sargodha
- "N - Rana Mashood Ahmad Khan's Profile". Elections.com.pk. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24. Retrieved 2013-12-30. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Punjab Assembly". Pap.gov.pk. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi - General Information". Biserwp.edu.pk. Retrieved 2016-10-10.
- "Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi - Contact Us". Biserwp.edu.pk. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Rawalpindi - Introduction". Biserwp.edu.pk. Retrieved 2013-12-30.