Boat people (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boat people or boat person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boat people may also refer to the following:
Other refugees fleeing by boat or ship:
- African and Middle Eastern immigration into Europe by the Mediterranean sea, see European migrant crisis
- Illegal immigration in Australia by sea
- Rohingya people fleeing Burma to Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand by sea
Various ethnicities who live largely or principally on boats, particularly in East Asia:
- the Tanka or Dan people, the main such ethnic group
- the Hoklo or Hokkien people, some of whom traditionally lived as boat people
- Boat People, a 1982 Hong Kong film about Vietnamese refugees in the territory
- The Boat People, an indie pop band from Australia named for the refugees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boat people.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.