Boat people (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boat person)
|Look up boat people or boat person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term boat people most often refers to the Vietnamese boat people who fled South Vietnam, it may also refer to:
Other refugees fleeing by boat or ship:
- European migrant crisis, African and Middle Eastern immigration into Europe by the Mediterranean sea
- Illegal immigration in Australia
- Rohingya people fleeing Burma by sea
Various ethnicities who live largely or principally on boats:
- Boat People (film), a 1982 Hong Kong film about Vietnamese refugees in the territory
- The Boat People (band), an indie pop band from Australia named for the refugees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boat people.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.