From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Notable named boat trains
- Admiraal de Ruijter, London Liverpool Street – Amsterdam Centraal (1987– ?)
- Benjamin Britten, London Liverpool Street – Amsterdam Centraal (1987– ?)
- La Flèche d'Or (Golden Arrow), Paris Gare du Nord – Calais-Maritime (1929–1972)
- The Golden Arrow, London Victoria – Dover Marine (1929–1972)
- The Cunarder
- Night Ferry, London Victoria – Paris Nord / Brussels Midi/Zuid (1936–1980)
- The Statesman, London Waterloo – Southampton Docks (Ocean Terminal)
- The Steam Boat, Toronto – Port McNicoll
- Dutchflyer, London to Amsterdam
- Lyttelton Line Boat trains, New Zealand
- On the Wigan Boat Express, a song
- Silver Arrow, rail-air-rail service between London and Paris (1956–c 1994)
- Train ferry, which carries rail vehicles as well as passengers
- Venice-Simplon Orient Express, London to Paris and beyond
- Martin, Andrew (15 September 2008). "The return of the boat train to Paris". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 27 December 2008.
- "The Cunarder boat trains". thecunarders.co.uk. Retrieved 27 December 2008.
- "The Statesman Boat Train". oceanlinermuseum.co.uk. Retrieved 27 December 2008.