Bob's Burgers (season 5)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||21|
|Original release||October 5, 2014 –|
May 17, 2015
On September 26, 2013, the series was renewed for a fifth production cycle.
This season featured guest appearances from Kumail Nanjiani, Rachel Dratch, Zach Galifianakis, Bill Hader, Carl Reiner, Molly Shannon, Nick Offerman, Joe Lo Truglio, Jordan Peele, Carly Simon and Keegan-Michael Key.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|68||1||"Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl"||Jennifer Coyle||Nora Smith||October 5, 2014||4ASA14||3.14|
|Gene's musical based on Die Hard isn't selected as the school's fall play, so he, with help from Louise, stages a production to run on the same night as Wagstaff Middle School's performance of a Working Girl-inspired musical that features Tina.|
|69||2||"Tina and the Real Ghost"||Boohwan Lim & Kyounghee Lim||Steven Davis & Kelvin Yu||November 2, 2014||4ASA13||2.89|
|Tina begins a romance with a ghost after it is believed to be living in the Belchers' basement.|
|70||3||"Friends with Burger-fits"||Tyree Dillihay||Dan Fybel||November 16, 2014||4ASA11||3.35|
|Bob and Teddy become workout buddies when Bob finds out that Teddy's bad health is from his burgers. Their friendship is put to the test when they enroll in a stuntman boot camp. Meanwhile, Linda and the kids run an ice wrestling league in their freezer.|
|71||4||"Dawn of the Peck"||Tyree Dillihay||Lizzie Molyneux & Wendy Molyneux||November 23, 2014||4ASA16||1.90|
|A wild bird attack causes chaos at the First Annual Fischoeder Turk-tacular Turkey Town Festival when Linda and the kids go there for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Bob is boycotting the holiday.|
|72||5||"Best Burger"||Don MacKinnon||Mike Benner||November 30, 2014||4ASA12||2.23|
|Bob and the kids attempt to find a missing black garlic ingredient when Bob participates in a burger-tasting contest.|
|73||6||"Father of the Bob"||Chris Song||Steven Davis & Kelvin Yu||December 7, 2014||4ASA18||3.18|
|Bob and his father, "Big Bob," try to outdo each other in the kitchen when they rehash an old argument at Big Bob's Christmas party. Meanwhile, the kids compete to get the best present for Bob.|
|74||7||"Tina Tailor Soldier Spy"||Don MacKinnon||Holly Schlesinger||December 14, 2014||4ASA15||2.54|
|To find who is leaking their cookie sales leads, Tina starts to spy on her old Thundergirls troop. Meanwhile, Linda dyes her hair blonde.|
|75||8||"Midday Run"||Ian Hamilton||Scott Jacobson||January 4, 2015||4ASA17||3.95|
|When Tina gets elected for a big hall monitor promotion, she is determined to do whatever it takes to nab the powerful job, so she enlists the help of Gene and Louise.|
|76||9||"Speakeasy Rider"||Jennifer Coyle||Rich Rinaldi||January 11, 2015||4ASA20||3.34|
|Tina, Gene and Louise are ready to put the pedal to the metal when they join a go-kart league. Meanwhile, at the restaurant, Bob and Teddy partner up to serve Teddy's home-brewed beer.|
|77||10||"Late Afternoon in the Garden of Bob and Louise"||Boohwan Lim & Kyounghee Lim||Jon Schroeder||January 25, 2015||4ASA19||2.49|
|In order to become an accepted member of the Community Garden, Bob must make a deal that results in giving Logan a job at the restaurant.|
|78||11||"Can't Buy Me Math"||Tyree Dillihay||Dan Fybel||February 8, 2015||4ASA22||1.94|
|Tina teams up with Darryl to win the Cupid's Couple contest at the school dance. Meanwhile, Linda plans a week of Valentine's Day activities for her and Bob.|
|79||12||"The Millie-churian Candidate"||Don MacKinnon||Greg Thompson||February 15, 2015||4ASA21||2.01|
|Tina and Louise volunteer to run Jimmy, Jr.'s class president campaign in order to prevent Millie from winning, and ruining the school. Meanwhile, Bob becomes obsessed with a $300 knife.|
|80||13||"The Gayle Tales"||Ian Hamilton||Lizzie Molyneux & Wendy Molyneux||March 1, 2015||5ASA01||3.03|
|Desperate to get out of the house after being grounded, the kids compete to be Aunt Gayle's "date" for the evening via an essay contest.|
|81||14||"L'il Hard Dad"||Chris Song||Nora Smith||March 8, 2015||5ASA02||2.56|
|Bob becomes obsessed with his new automatic helicopter. When it falls apart for no reason, he enters into a battle with the manufacturer in order to receive a refund. Gene assists Bob in his quest, but things quickly get out of hand and end in a crazy helicopter battle. Meanwhile, Louise and Linda help Tina prepare for her oral book report on The Call of the Wild.|
|82||15||"Adventures in Chinchilla-sitting"||Cecilia Aranovich||Mike Benner||March 15, 2015||5ASA03||2.24|
|Bob and Linda head out on the town for a date - but to Linda's dismay, Bob's idea of romance proves "trivial". Meanwhile, a wild chinchilla chase ensues after the school pet that Louise was charged with watching escapes out the front door.|
|83||16||"The Runway Club"||Jennifer Coyle||Steven Davis & Kelvin Yu||March 22, 2015||5ASA04||2.21|
|The kids are sentenced to Saturday detention, and will do anything it takes to leave early so they can attend the Cotton Candy Festival. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda believe they are being scammed by a young girl at the restaurant.|
|84||17||"Itty Bitty Ditty Committee"||Bernard Derriman||Holly Schlesinger||April 26, 2015||5ASA05||2.04|
|Gene starts a band with Tina, Louise, Rudy, Peter and Daryl, only to be kicked out and left on his own. After declaring that he will never play his Casio again, Tina and Louise join forces to help Gene rediscover his love of music. Meanwhile, Linda deals with an armpit rash.|
|85||18||"Eat, Spray, Linda"||Tyree Dillihay||Jon Schroeder||May 3, 2015||5ASA06||2.24|
|It's Linda's birthday, and Bob needs more time to plan her birthday surprise. But when he sends her out of the house as a distraction, she goes missing. Mayhem ensues as Bob and the kids must work together to find Linda.|
|86||19||"Housetrap"||Jennifer Coyle & Bernard Derriman||Dan Fybel||May 10, 2015||5ASA07||2.47|
|In true Belcher fashion, the family gets stuck in a terrible storm while vacationing at a beach house in Craggy Neck. The storm is the least of their worries, However, when they are forced to take shelter with the mysterious owner of the home.|
|87||20||"Hawk & Chick"||Tyree Dillihay||Rich Rinaldi||May 17, 2015||5ASA09||1.95|
|Bob and Louise are thrilled when they meet Hawk, the star of their favorite martial arts series, and are quick to offer help upon learning about his family troubles.|
|88||21||"The Oeder Games"||Don MacKinnon||Scott Jacobson||May 17, 2015||5ASA08||2.44|
|With the threat of a rent increase on Ocean Avenue, Bob and the other tenants rebel. After approaching Fischoeder, the tenants find out that they will have to compete in order to convince him to keep their rents reasonable.|
- Rick Kissell. "Fox Announces Fall Premiere Dates, Sunday Bow for 'Utopia'". Variety. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- Andreeva, Nellie (2013-09-26). "'Bob's Burgers' Renewed For Fifth Season". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "Guest Stars Announced for FOX's Sunday Night Animated Comedies". ComingSoon.net. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time', 'Resurrection' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up; 'Madam Secretary' Adjusted Down". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 4, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Good Wife', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Once Upon a Time' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up + Final Football Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 18, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Adjusted Up + Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 25, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Madam Secretary', 'The Simpsons', '60 Minutes' & 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 3, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'America's Funniest Home Videos', Resurrection' & 'Once Upon a Time' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (December 9, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up, '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 16, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down + Final Football Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (January 7, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons', 'Madam Secretary', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'The Celebrity Apprentice', 'Bob's Burgers' & 'CSI' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 13, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Good Wife' Adjusted Up + Final Ratings for The Golden Globe Awards & NFL". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 14, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 27, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Galavant', 'Revenge' or 'CSI'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 10, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: Grammy Awards Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' or 'Bob's Burgers'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Bibel, Sarah. "Sunday Final Ratings: No Adjustments to 'Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary', 'The Bachelor' and 'CSI' Finale". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (March 3, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Last Man on Earth' & 'Dateline' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 10, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Last Man on Earth', 'Bob's Burgers', 'Family Guy', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Last Man on Earth', 'Secrets & Lies', 'Battle Creek' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Last Man on Earth' & 'Once Upon a Time' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TVbytheNumbers. 2012-12-15. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- Bibel, Sara (April 28, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up; No Adjustments to 'Once Upon A Time'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 28, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 5, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Family Guy' & 'Secrets and Lies' Adjusted Up'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 5, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (May 12, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 19, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'Billboard Music Awards' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 19, 2015.