October 9, 1960
North Brunswick, NJ, US
Bob Andelman is a writer and podcaster. Andelman is the author or co-author of many books about business, culture, and the arts, and produces interviews with figures in popular culture as "Mr. Media".
Andelman authored Will Eisner: A Spirited Life for the M Press imprint of Dark Horse Comics. Based on some of the final interviews with Eisner and with an introduction by Michael Chabon, the book was published on November 2, 2005.
Andelman has collaborated with various business leaders in writing books including company profiles and strategy handbooks. These include Built From Scratch: How A Couple of Regular Guys Grew the Home Depot From Nothing to $30 Billion, with the founders of Home Depot, and The Profit Zone: How Strategic Business Design Will Lead You To Tomorrow’s Profits with Adrian J. Slywotzky and David J. Morrison.
Andelman founded the Mr. Media website in 1995. The website currently features a variety of interviews of media and entertainment figures by Andelman.
Andelman's hometown is North Brunswick, New Jersey, and he has lived in the Tampa Bay area since 1982. He attended the University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Since 1988, he has been married to Mimi Andelman, a journalist at the Tampa Bay Times. They have a son, Charlie. 
- Why Men Watch Football, Acadian House Publishing, 1993, ISBN 0925417149
- Will Eisner: A Spirited Life, M Press, 2005, ISBN 1595820116
- Albert J. Dunlap with Bob Andelman, Mean Business: How I Save Bad Companies and Make Good Companies Great, Crown Business, 1996, ISBN 0812928377
- Adrian J. Slywotzky and David J. Morrison with Bob Andelman, The Profit Zone: How Strategic Business Design Will Lead You to Tomorrow's Profits. Crown Business, 1997, ISBN 0812929004
- Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank with Bob Andelman, Built from Scratch: How A Couple of Regular Guys Grew the Home Depot From Nothing to $30 Billion. Crown Business, 1999, ISBN 0812930584
- Howard Stoeckel with Bob Andelman, The Wawa Way: How a Funny Name and Six Core Values Revolutionized Convenience. Running Press, 2014, ISBN 0762453060
- Herman J. Russell with Bob Andelman, Building Atlanta: How I Broke Through Segregation to Launch a Business Empire Chicago Review Press, 2014, ISBN 1613746946
- Pat Brown with Bob Andelman, The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths, Hyperion Books, 2010, ISBN 978-1401341268
- Eisner, Will. "A Spirited Life". MPress. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- Linden, Laura. "Heeeee's...Mr. Media!". Wired Magazine. Condé Nast. Retrieved May 1996. Check date values in:
- Shannon, Salley. "The ASJA Monthly" (PDF). Talker's Magazine. American Society of Journalists and Authors, Inc. Retrieved July–August 2011. Check date values in:
- B, Paula. "Writing Bibliography". The Writing Show. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- Hatherill, Michael. "April Release Date Set for 'The Wawa Way'". Convenience Store News. Stagnito Media. Retrieved December 13, 2013.