August 24, 1937|
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||Monroe (Monroe, Wisconsin)|
|College||Michigan State (1956–1959)|
|NBA draft||1959 / Round: 3 / Pick: 20th overall|
|Selected by the New York Knicks|
|Position||Small forward / Guard|
|1959–1960||New York Knicks|
|1961–1962||Hawaii Chiefs (ABL)|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Robert H. "Bob" Anderegg (born August 24, 1937) is a retired American small forward / guard in the National Basketball Association and the American Basketball League . He played professionally for the New York Knicks and the Hawaii Chiefs.
Early life and career
Anderegg was born in Monroe, Wisconsin and attended Monroe High School. He played college basketball for Michigan State University. The 6'3" (1.90 m) 200 lbs (91 kg) guard-forward was selected by the New York Knicks in the 3rd round (22nd pick overall) of the 1959 NBA Draft.
In 2008 Anderegg was inducted into the Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) Hall of Fame.
- "NBA & ABA Players Who Attended High School in Wisconsin". Basketball-Reference.com. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- "Bob Anderegg". databaseBasketball.com. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Anderegg career statistics
- "Bob Anderegg". Just Sports Stats. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Nelson, Murry R. (2013). Abe Saperstein and the American Basketball League, 1960-1963: The Upstarts. McFarland. p. 113.
- "Hall of Fame". WBCA. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|