Bob Baker Memorial Airport
|Bob Baker Memorial Airport|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||166 ft / 51 m|
Bob Baker Memorial Airport (IATA: IAN, ICAO: PAIK, FAA LID: IAN) is a public airport located one mile (2 km) north of the central business district of Kiana, a city in the Northwest Arctic Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. The airport is owned by the state.
Airlines and non-stop destinations
|Bering Air||Kotzebue, Noorvik|
|Frontier Flying Service||Kotzebue, Noorvik|
|Hageland Aviation Services||Selawik|
- FAA Airport Master Record for IAN ( PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- Great Circle Mapper: IAN - Kiana, Alaska (Bob Baker Memorial Airport)
- Bering Air: Kotzebue Flight Schedule Archived September 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Frontier Flying Service: 2007 Timetable (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Hageland Aviation Services: Scheduled Flights (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|