|Robert A. (Bob) Biggins|
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 41st district
January 13, 1993 – January 13, 2011
|Succeeded by||Chris Nybo|
October 20, 1946 |
Oak Park, Illinois
In 1973, Biggins was elected as a Democrat to serve as the Assessor of Addison Township. He was elected as a Republican to the Illinois House of Representatives in 1990. Representative Biggins was the Republican Spokesperson for the Appropriations-General Services Committee, and served on six other committees: Aging, Executive, Mass Transit, Revenue and Finance, Tollway Oversight.
Robert Biggins was born on October 20, 1946 in Oak Park, Illinois.
Robert Biggins is married to Judy and together they have two children.
Robert Biggins has been a member of the following organizations:
- Board of Directors, Suburban Bank of Elmhurst, 1975–present
- Chair/Board of Directors, Suburban Bank of Elmhurst, 1983-1984
Robert Biggins has had the following professional experience:
- Assessor, Addison Township, 1973-1977
- Real Estate Tax Consultant
Robert Biggins has had the following political experience:
- Township Assessor, Addison Township, 1973-1977
- Representative, Illinois State House, 1993-2010
- Grady, William (August 25, 1996). "In Dupage, Democrats Find It's Political To Switch". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved April 5, 2017.
- Biography Archived January 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Robert 'Bob' A. Biggins's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Bob Biggins (R) 41st District official IL House website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Robert A. 'Bob' Biggins (IL) profile
- Follow the Money - Bob Biggins
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|