Bob Brown (ice hockey)
December 18, 1950 |
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)|
|Played for||Philadelphia Blazers
New York Raiders
New York Golden Blades
New Jersey Knights
|NHL Draft||80th overall, 1970
Robert "Bob" Brown (born December 18, 1950) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player who played in the World Hockey Association (WHA). He played parts of two WHA seasons for the Philadelphia Blazers, New York Raiders, and New York Golden Blades/New Jersey Knights. Brown was drafted in the sixth round of the 1970 NHL Amateur Draft by the Montreal Canadiens.
Awards and honors
|1970–71||Boston University Terriers||ECAC||31||17||43||60||38||—||—||—||—||—|
|1971–72||Boston University Terriers||ECAC||31||14||36||50||36||—||—||—||—||—|
|1972–73||New England Blades/Rhode Island Eagles||EHL||54||9||28||37||47||—||—||—||—||—|
|1972–73||New York Raiders||WHA||17||0||4||4||6||—||—||—||—||—|
|1973–74||New York Golden Blades/New Jersey Knights||WHA||59||7||13||20||38||—||—||—||—||—|
- "1970 NHL Amateur Draft -- Bob Brown". Hockey Draft Central. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- Bob Brown career statistics at EliteProspects.com. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- "ECAC All-Teams". College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved May 19, 2013.
- "Men's Ice Hockey Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- "NCAA Frozen Four Records" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Year
|ECAC Hockey Player of the Year
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|