Bob Duffy (basketball, born 1922)
|Born||July 5, 1922|
|Died||June 11, 1978(aged 55)|
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||175 lb (79 kg)|
|High school||Saint Charles Prep
|Points||19 (1.1 ppg)|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Robert John "Bob" Duffy (July 5, 1922 - June 11, 1978) was an American professional basketball player who competed in the Basketball Association of America during the 1946–47 season. He played high school basketball at Saint Charles Preparatory School in Columbus, Ohio, college basketball at Tulane, and in the BAA he split his season playing for the Chicago Stags and Boston Celtics. It was the first year of the league's existence, and it served as the predecessor to the modern National Basketball Association.
- "Robert John Duffy". Find a Grave. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "Bob Duffy statistics". basketball-reference.com. Sports Reference, LLC. Retrieved July 17, 2011.
- "Robert Duffy statistics". celticstats.com. Retrieved July 17, 2011.
- "Men's Basketball – Southeastern Conference Individual Statistics". Southeastern Conference. Retrieved July 17, 2011.
- "Gravestone". Find A Grave.