Bob Magee (born December 13, 1949) is the professional name of Denny O'Neil, a Canadian radio personality. Formerly, he was co-host of the morning show on CING-FM in Toronto. Previously to that, he hosted the afternoon drive time show on Toronto's CHFI-FM from 2003 until 2009. From late 1999 to 2003, he co-hosted CHFI's morning show with Erin Davis.
Magee was born and raised in Vancouver, BC and worked in radio in BC and Toronto for over the years. Magee first joined Toronto's legendary top 40 powerhouse 1050 CHUM briefly in the early 1970s, before heading to Western Canada. He returned to CHUM in 1979, and became the station's morning host when it moved to full-time oldies in 1989. He was fired from that post in 1997.
For CHUM's fortieth anniversary as a top 40 station, Magee produced a documentary that aired on co-owned television station Citytv Toronto.
Magee subsequently joined the adult contemporary outlet CHFI, starting as a substitute host on swing shifts. He permanently replaced Don Daynard as Erin Davis' morning co-host on Magee's fiftieth birthday in 1999.
Magee left 98.1 CHFI in June 2009 when he entered into a brief retirement before surfacing again at Vinyl 95.3 (formerly Country 95.3), in January 2010 to co-host the morning show with Corrie Miller in Hamilton, Ontario. Both MaGee and his co-host Miller were let go from their morning show gig in July 2011.
- Announcer at CKPG Prince George, B.C. November 1969-February 1971 (as Denny O'Neil)
- DJ at CHED Edmonton February–November 1971 (as Denny O'Neil)
- CKVN Vancouver November 1971-April 1972 (as Mark Edwards)
- all nights CHUM Toronto April 1972-April 1973 (as Bob Magee)
- mornings drive, afternoon drive and swing at CFUN Vancouver 1973-74 (as Bob Magee)
- CHUM Toronto February–July 1975 (as Bob Magee)
- afternoon drive CFUN Vancouver July 1975-June 1978 (as Bob Magee)
- evenings and afternoon drive CFUN Vancouver July 1978-October 1989 (as Bob Magee)
- mornings CFUN Vancouver October 1989-January 1997 (as Bob Magee)
- CHUM Toronto mornings 1997-1999 (as Bob Magee)
- CHFI-FM Toronto mornings 1999-June 2003 (as Bob Magee)
- CHFI-FM Toronto afternoon drive June 2003-2009 (as Bob Magee)