Bob Sheppard (musician)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||May 4, 1952|
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
|Genres||Jazz, jazz fusion|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, composer, educator|
|Instruments||Saxophones, Clarinets, Flutes|
|Associated acts||Peter Erskine, John Beasley, Billy Childs, Freddie Hubbard, Chick Corea, Bob Mintzer, Lyle Mays, Steely Dan, Joni Mitchell|
Sheppard has been a touring and studio musician on a wide range of recordings, film and television projects including four solo albums.
Among the many artists he has collaborated with are Freddie Hubbard, Chick Corea, Steely Dan, Mike Stern, Billy Childs, Lyle Mays, Randy Brecker, Michael Brecker, Scott Henderson, Peter Erskine, John Beasley, Bob Mintzer Joni Mitchell.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2011)
- 2013 From The Hip (BFM Jazz)
- 2010 Close Your Eyes (BFM Jazz)
- 2005 Music for Moderns—The Lounge Art Ensemble (Fuzzy Music)
- 2002 In The Now (Sirocco Jazz Limited)
- 1998 The Lounge Art Ensemble—Lava Jazz (Fuzzy Music)
- 1991 Tell Tale Signs (Windham Hill Jazz)
- Kelman, John (2005-09-16). "CD/LP Review: Lyric: Jazz-Chamber Music Vol. 1". All About Jazz. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
|This article about a jazz saxophonist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|