|Born||1968 (age 48–49)|
Winner of Wing Bowl 25 (2/3/2017, Philadelphia, PA) with 409 total wings. He currently holds the record for the most food ever eaten by weight and/or volume by eating 23.4 lbs or 312 fluid ounces of Salmon Chowder in 6 minutes. He also holds the record for the most hot dogs ever eaten at the Fish Tales 4 July hot dog eating contest which is 52 in Ocean City, Maryland.
He won the 2017 edition of WIP's Wing Bowl with 409 wings.
- Salmon chowder 23.4 lbs (2.4 gallons) in six minutes using a spoon December 3, 2009 NYC, IFOCE
- Chili spaghetti: 13.9 lbs in 10 minutes IFOCE
- roast beef sliders: 37½ in eight minutes (November 14, 2009, Frederick, MD - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Krystal Hamburgers: 39 in two minutes (September 9, 2006, Nashville, TN - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Beef brisket sandwiches: 34.75 in 10 minutes
- French fries: 7.9 lbs in 10 minutes
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches: 36 in 10 minutes
- Broadway at the Beach Ultimate Eating Champion 2006, (April 22, 2006, Myrtle Beach, S.C. - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Chowdown Championship: First Place, Indianapolis, IN (August 19, 2006 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Penne pasta: Three pounds of penne pasta with marinara in 1 minute, 47 seconds (March 2005, Flemington, NJ IFOCE sanctioned)
- Blueberry pie: 2.2 LB pie in 60 seconds, Today Show, New York City, NY, (July 4, 2005 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Hot Dogs: 52 hot dogs in 10 minutes "Fish Tales 4th of July Hot Dog eating contest", Ocean City, MD, (July 4, 2016)
- Whoopie pie: 35 5.5 ounce Whoopie pies in 10 minutes, “Reading Fightin Phils", Reading, PA, (June 4, 2018)
- Cheeseburger Dog: 25 2.5 Ounce Cheeseburger Dogs, Cheeseburgers Shaped Like Hot Dogs, in 10 minutes, "Reading Fightin Phils", Reading, Pa (June 23, 2018)
- First place in the Skyline Chili World Eating Championship, Cincinnati, OH, September 1, 2008 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place at Carmine's World Meatball Eating Championship, Atlantic City, NJ, December 2, 2006 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place in the GoldenPalace.com Grilled Cheese Eating Contest qualifier in September 2005, Springfield, IL, (IFOCE sanctioned).
- First place at the Krystal Hamburger Eating Contest qualifier, Perry, GA, September 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, Krystal World Hamburger Eating Championship, Chattanooga, TN, 95 Krystal's Hamburgers in eight minutes, October 2007 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Lobster Eating Championship, Reno, NV, March 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Pizza Eating Championship, Camden, NJ, August 2005(IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Chili Eating Challenge, Orlando, FL, February 2013 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Verizon Voice Wing Battle World Chicken Wing Eating Championship, Boston, MA, November 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Phillip's Seafood World Crabcake Eating Championship, Baltimore, MD, April 2006 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- First place, Wing Bowl 25 Chicken Wing Eating Contest, Philadelphia, PA, February 3, 2017
- 95 Krystal Hamburgers - eight minutes
- 39 Krystal Hamburgers - two minutes
- 38½ Johnsonville brats - 10 minutes
- 46 Nathan's Hot Dogs and buns - 10 minutes
- 38 Phillip's Crabcakes - 10 minutes
- 13.9 LB Skyline Chili Spaghetti-10 minutes
- 7.6 LB Carmine's Meatballs - 12 minutes
- 20 Jim's South Street Cheesesteaks - 1.5 hour
- Shoofly pie: 9.25 LB in eight minutes (June 24, 2006, Lancaster, PA - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Royersford man's bottomless gut conquers the merely gluttonous. Philadelphia Daily News, September 3, 2008. Accessed September 29, 2008