Winner of Wing Bowl 25 (2/3/2017, Phladelphia, PA) with 409 total wings. He currently holds the record for the most food ever eaten by weight and/or volume by eating 23.4 lbs or 312 fluid ounces of Salmon Chowder in 6 minutes. He also holds the record for the most hot dogs ever eaten at the Fish Tales 4th of July hot dog eating contest which is 52 in Ocean City, Maryland.
He won the 2017 edition of WIP's Wing Bowl with 409 wings. It is unknown at this time whether this was an homage to Joe Paterno and Penn State.
- Salmon chowder 23.4 lbs (2.4 gallons) in six minutes using a spoon December 3, 2009 NYC, IFOCE
- Chili spaghetti: 13.9 lbs in 10 minutes IFOCE
- roast beef sliders: 37½ in eight minutes (November 14, 2009, Frederick, MD - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Krystal Hamburgers: 39 in two minutes (September 9, 2006, Nashville, TN - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Beef brisket sandwiches: 34.75 in 10 minutes
- French fries: 7.9 lbs in 10 minutes
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches: 36 in 10 minutes
- Broadway at the Beach Ultimate Eating Champion 2006, (April 22, 2006, Myrtle Beach, S.C. - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Chowdown Championship: First Place, Indianapolis, IN (August 19, 2006 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Penne pasta: Three pounds of penne pasta with marinara in 1 minute, 47 seconds (March 2005, Flemington, NJ IFOCE sanctioned)
- Blueberry pie: 2.2 LB pie in 60 seconds, Today Show, New York City, NY, (July 4, 2005 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Hot Dogs: 52 hot dogs in 10 minutes "Fish Tales 4th of July Hot Dog eating contest", Ocean City, MD, (July 4, 2016)
- First place in the Skyline Chili World Eating Championship, Cincinnati, OH, September 1, 2008 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place at Carmine's World Meatball Eating Championship, Atlantic City, NJ, December 2, 2006 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place in the GoldenPalace.com Grilled Cheese Eating Contest qualifier in September 2005, Springfield, IL, (IFOCE sanctioned).
- First place at the Krystal Hamburger Eating Contest qualifier, Perry, GA, September 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, Krystal World Hamburger Eating Championship, Chattanooga, TN, 95 Krystal's Hamburgers in eight minutes, October 2007 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Lobster Eating Championship, Reno, NV, March 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Pizza Eating Championship, Camden, NJ, August 2005(IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Chili Eating Challenge, Orlando, FL, February 2013 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Verizon Voice Wing Battle World Chicken Wing Eating Championship, Boston, MA, November 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Phillip's Seafood World Crabcake Eating Championship, Baltimore, MD, April 2006 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- First place, Wing Bowl 25 Chicken Wing Eating Contest, Philadelphia, PA, February 3 2017
- 95 Krystal Hamburgers - eight minutes
- 39 Krystal Hamburgers - two minutes
- 38½ Johnsonville brats - 10 minutes
- 41 3⁄4 Nathan's Hot Dogs and buns - 10 minutes
- 38 Phillip's Crabcakes - 10 minutes
- 13.9 LB Skyline Chili Spaghetti-10 minutes
- 7.6 LB Carmine's Meatballs - 12 minutes
- 20 Jim's South Street Cheesesteaks - 1.5 hour
- Shoofly pie: 9.25 LB in eight minutes (June 24, 2006, Lancaster, PA - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Royersford man's bottomless gut conquers the merely gluttonous. Philadelphia Daily News, September 3, 2008. Accessed September 29, 2008