Bob Shoudt, aka "Humble Bob" or "Notorious B.O.B." is a competitive eater from Royersford, Pennsylvania, and a top-ranked member of the IFOCE - International Federation of Competitive Eating. He is currently ranked fifth in the World by the IFOCE.
Shoudt's family is vegetarian, and Shoudt himself chooses to only eat meat in sanctioned competition. Shoudt was given his nickname by Philadelphia sports talk Show host Angelo Cataldi while qualifying for the Wing Bowl due to his "humble" style of eating. He has eaten 95 Krystal Hamburgers at the 2007 Krystal Square Off. He has also eaten 41¾ hot dogs and buns in 12 minutes at the 2009 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- Salmon chowder 23.4 lbs (2.4 gallons) in six minutes using a spoon December 3, 2009 NYC, IFOCE
- Chili spaghetti 13.9 lbs in 10 minutes IFOCE
- roast beef sliders: 37½ in eight minutes (November 14, 2009, Frederick, MD - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Krystal Hamburgers: 39 in two minutes (September 9, 2006, Nashville, TN - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Beef brisket sandwiches: 34.75 in 10 minutes
- French fries: 7.9 lbs in 10 minutes
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches: 36 in 10 minutes
- Broadway at the Beach Ultimate Eating Champion 2006, (April 22, 2006, Myrtle Beach, S.C. - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Chowdown Championship: First Place, Indianapolis, IN (August 19, 2006 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Penne pasta: Three pounds of penne pasta with marinara in 1 minute, 47 seconds (March 2005, Flemington, NJ IFOCE sanctioned)
- Blueberry pie: 2.2 LB pie in 60 seconds, Today Show, New York City, NY, (July 4, 2005 - IFOCE sanctioned)
- First place in the Skyline Chili World Eating Championship, Cincinnati, OH, September 1, 2008 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place at Carmine's World Meatball Eating Championship, Atlantic City, NJ, December 2, 2006 (IFOCE Sanctioned).
- First place in the GoldenPalace.com Grilled Cheese Eating Contest qualifier in September 2005, Springfield, IL, (IFOCE sanctioned).
- First place at the Krystal Hamburger Eating Contest qualifier, Perry, GA, September 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, Krystal World Hamburger Eating Championship, Chattanooga, TN, 95 Krystal's Hamburgers in eight minutes, October 2007 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Lobster Eating Championship, Reno, NV, March 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Second place, World Pizza Eating Championship, Camden, NJ, August 2005(IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Verizon Voice Wing Battle World Chicken Wing Eating Championship, Boston, MA, November 2005 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- Third place, Phillip's Seafood World Crabcake Eating Championship, Baltimore, MD, April 2006 (IFOCE sanctioned)
- 95 Krystal Hamburgers - eight minutes
- 39 Krystal Hamburgers - two minutes
- 38½ Johnsonville brats - 10 minutes
- 413⁄4 Nathan's Hot Dogs and buns - 10 minutes
- 38 Phillip's Crabcakes - 10 minutes
- 13.9 LB Skyline Chili Spaghetti-10 minutes
- 7.6 LB Carmine's Meatballs - 12 minutes
- 20 Jim's South Street Cheesesteaks - 1 hour
- Shoofly pie: 9.25 LB in eight minutes (June 24, 2006, Lancaster, PA - IFOCE sanctioned)
- Royersford man's bottomless gut conquers the merely gluttonous. Philadelphia Daily News, September 3, 2008. Accessed September 29, 2008
- Official website of Notorious B.O.B. - Bob Shoudt
- International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE)
- International Federation of Competitive Eating Profile
- Bob Shoudt on Twitter