|Born:||April 2, 1941|
|Died:||June 21, 2014 (aged 73)|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||North Hills (PA)|
|College:||William & Mary|
|NFL Draft:||1964 / Round: 11 / Pick: 150|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 1964|
|Player stats at PFR|
Robert Heyde Soleau Jr. (April 2, 1941 – June 21, 2014) was a professional American football player for the National Football League's Pittsburgh Steelers. He played linebacker during the 1964 season. Soleau played college football at William & Mary and is the son of Charles R. Soleau, an All-American quarterback at Colgate in 1932. Later in life he was a successful businessman in the insurance industry and owned Diversified Group Brokerage in Marlborough, Connecticut.
- Bob Soleau @ pro-football-reference.com. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- W&M's Bob Soleau is SC's Player of the Year. November 30, 1962. The Free-Lance Star. Retrieved on September 10, 2013.
- "Tribe Football Family Loses All-Time Great Bob Soleau '64 - William & Mary - Athletics at William & Mary". Tribeathletics.com. 2014-06-30. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Robert H. Soleau Obituary: View Robert Soleau's Obituary by Hartford Courant". Legacy.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Bob Soleau @ TribeAthletics.com