Bob Warn Field at Sycamore Stadium
|Location||Terre Haute, Indiana, United States|
|Surface||Artificial turf and natural grass|
|Indiana State University (1978-present)
Terre Haute Rex (2010-present)
Sycamore Stadium is a baseball stadium in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States. The venue is used by both the Indiana State Sycamores baseball team of the Missouri Valley Conference and the Terre Haute Rex of the college summer Prospect League. It has a capacity of 2,000 spectators.
Since moving into Sycamore Field in 1978, Indiana State University has played over 850 baseball games at home and posted an outstanding record of 586-268-1 (.686). At the conclusion of the 2009 season, Sycamore Field was completely renovated and renamed Bob Warn Field at Sycamore Stadium in honor of Indiana State University's coach, Bob Warn.
The field is also distinguishable due to it having an infield which is completely an artificial turf and an outfield which is natural grass.
The stadium features:
- 389 individual chairback seats centered among regular bleacher seats.
- Locker Rooms for the Home and Visiting teams.
- A climate controlled press box.
- Offices for the Head Coach and Assistants
- An indoor hitting facility.
- Infield turf and grass outfield.