From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bob White (disambiguation))
Bob White may refer to:
- Bob White (business executive) (born circa 1956), former Bain companies executive
- Bob White (trade unionist) (1935–2017), former president of the Canadian Labour Congress and founding president of the Canadian Auto Workers trade union.
- Bob White (geophysicist) (active since 1989), Cambridge University professor of geophysics
- Bob White (cricketer) (born 1936), former English first class cricketer
- Bob White (American football) (active 1957–1959), American football player
- Bob White (footballer) (1902–1977), English footballer
- Bob White (ice hockey) (born 1935), Canadian ice hockey player
- Bob W. White (active since 1998), Canadian associate professor of social anthropology
- Bob White Oranges (designated 1993), American historic citrus packing house in Florida
- Bob White, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of West Virginia
- Bobby White (born 1926), American jazz drummer, see Earle Spencer
- Bobwhite quail, a ground-dwelling bird of North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bob White.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.