January 7, 1953 
The Brave and the Bold (vol. 2)
Wiacek got his start in the mid-1970s as a member of the "Crusty Bunkers" inking collective. For a short time in 1975–1976 he inked backgrounds (over Curt Swan's pencils) on Superman for DC Comics. He moved on to regular inking work for DC, and then in 1978 began a long association with Marvel. Wiacek has inked over such pencilers as Carmine Infantino on Star Wars, John Romita Jr. on The Uncanny X-Men, June Brigman on Power Pack, John Byrne on Sensational She-Hulk, and Walter Simonson on X-Factor and Orion and George Pérez Brave and the Bold, volume 2. He has also worked with creators such as Bob Budiansky, Colleen Doran, Ron Garney, Mike Grell, Michael Netzer (Nasser), Kevin Nowlan, Don Perlin, Bill Sienkiewicz, and Barry Windsor-Smith.
- Superman #293-301 (DC, 1975) — background inks only
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #220–225 (DC, 1976–1977)
- Ghost Rider #36–46 (Marvel, 1978–1980) — covers only
- Man-Thing #1-11 (Marvel, 1979–1981)
- Star Wars #16-37 (Marvel, 1979–1981)
- Uncanny X-Men #150, 159-176 (Marvel, 1981–1983)
- Coyote #4-9 (Marvel, 1984)
- Alpha Flight #15-29 (Marvel, 1984–1985)
- Power Pack #1-26 (Marvel, 1984–1986)
- X-Factor #10-37 (Marvel, 1986–1989)
- Strange Tales #6–16 (Marvel, 1987–1988)
- Sensational She-Hulk #1-11 (Marvel, 1989–1990)
- Iron Man #258–283 (Marvel, 1990–1992)
- Archer & Armstrong #3-10 (Valiant, 1992–1993)
- Excalibur #94-103 (Marvel, 1996)
- Silver Surfer #123-131 (Marvel, 1996–1997)
- Orion #8-22 (DC, 2001–2002)
- The Brave and the Bold vol. 2, #1-9 (DC, 2007–2008)
- Comics Buyer's Guide #1650; February 2009; Page 107
- Biography on the Comic Book Database. Retrieved August 26, 2008.
- Miller, John Jackson (June 10, 2005). "Comics Industry Birthdays". Comics Buyer's Guide. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010.
- Wiacek's LinkedIn profile
- Shooter, Jim. "Bullpen Bulletins," Marvel comics cover-dated August 1982.