(Redirected from Bobaloo)
|Look up babalu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babalu may refer to:
- "Babalú", a 1933 song popularized by Desi Arnaz in the 1940s
- BaBalu, a 2001 Michael Bublé album
- Babalu, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The nickname for mixed martial artist Renato Sobral
- Babalu (comedian) (1942–1998), screen name of the Filipino actor Pablito Sarmiento Jr.
- A character in the novel Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende
- Babalú Ayé, the spirit of illness and disease in Yoruba mythology
- Babaloo Mandel (born 1949), American writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babalu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.