|Also known as||Boban Piroman|
|Born||25 December 1971|
|Labels||Sound Production, Gold Music, City Records|
Boban Rajović (pronounced [boban rajoʋitɕ], born 25 December 1971) is a Danish-born Montenegrin singer popular in former Yugoslavia. Some of his big hit songs include "Usne boje vina" (Wine-colored Lips) and "Provokacija" (Provocation). He has lived in Belgrade since 2000. He is married to Dragana Rajović and has three children with her.
Rajović was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, to parents that had migrated (see gastarbeiter) from Berane, SR Montenegro, Yugoslavia. At 19 years of age he started singing in Yugoslav-owned cafés in Scandinavia. His family patron saint (slava) is Saint Basil of Ostrog. He moved to Belgrade, Serbia, in 2000 to record his first album. He remains there.
- Studio albums
- Boban (2000)
- Puklo srce (My Heart Exploded, 2003)
- Provokacija (Provocation, 2006)
- Usne boje vina (Lips the Color of Wine, 2007)
- Kosači (Mowers, 2008)
- Mijenjam (I'm Changing, 2010)
- Compilation albums
- Najbolje do sada (The Best Until Now, 2009)
- As featured artist
- Non-album singles
- Padobran, 2016
- Spartanac, 2018
- "Da li je Boban Rajović zaista crnogorac?". 17 July 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- "Boban Rajović: "Toliko volim Hrvatsku, da me Srbi zovu Franjo"".
- "If He's King, Then I'm God". DatPiff. Retrieved 6 May 2013.