Bobbi Salvör Menuez
India Salvör Menuez
1993 (age 29–30)
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Bobbi Salvör Menuez (born 1993) is an American actor and model. They are the founder of the Luck You artist collective in New York City. Menuez appeared in such films as Something in the Air, The Breakup Girl and White Girl and was a co-star in the Amazon Video series I Love Dick. They have been a curator at MoMA PS1.
Menuez was born in Park Slope, New York City in 1993. In January 2019, they announced on social media that going forward they would be using the name Bobbi, a name they had been using privately for over a year prior to the announcement. Menuez identifies as trans and non-binary, and uses they/them pronouns.
|2012||Something in the Air||Leslie|
|2015||Family Tree||River||Short film|
|2015||Self Aware||River||Short film|
|2015||I Remember Nothing||Joan||Short film|
|2015||The Breakup Girl||Kendra Baker|
|2016||White Girl||Katie||credited as "India Menuez"|
|2016||My First Kiss and the People Involved||Sam|
|2016||Nocturnal Animals||Samantha Morrow|
|2016||Eugenia and John||Ana|
|2017||Cheer Up Baby||Anna||Short film|
|2018||Under the Silver Lake||Shooting Star #1|
|2019||Grind Reset Shine||India|
|2020||Under My Skin||Denny|
|2015||Girls||Episode "Female Author"|
|2016–2017||I Love Dick||Toby||8 episodes|
|2019||Euphoria||TC||Episode: "The Trials and Tribulations of Trying to Pee While Depressed"|
- Messinger, Kate (May 17, 2016). "India Menuez: Actress, Model, Artist and one of the most Crucial Links in NYC's Young Creative Community". Paper. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- Satran, Rory (June 20, 2014). "Founder of the Luck You Collective, India Salvor Menuez, Thinks She's a Witch..." Vice News. Archived from the original on November 29, 2015. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- staff (November 24, 2016). "India Menuez On The Power Of Art For Oyster #109". Oyster. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- "India Salvör Menuez". Interview Magazine. June 16, 2015. Retrieved September 17, 2019.
- "India Salvör Menuez". Luck You Collective. Archived from the original on January 26, 2019.
- Regensdorf, Laura (January 30, 2019). "Bobbi Salvör Menuez's Buzz Cut Is a Work of Art". Vanity Fair. Retrieved March 7, 2019.