Bobbie Kelsey (born December 30, 1972), a native of Pontiac, Michigan, who grew up in Decatur, Georgia, was the head coach of the women's basketball program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Hired in April 2011, her tenure at the University of Wisconsin ended on March 4, 2016. She is currently an assistant with the Los Angeles Sparks.
She has been an assistant coach for Stanford University, and a four-year player for the Cardinal. Kelsey spent three years as an assistant coach at Virginia Tech before returning to her alma mater prior to the 2007-08 campaign. She has also held assistant coaching positions at Western Carolina, Evansville, Florida, and Boise State.
- "Women's Basketball Coaches Career". NCAA. Retrieved 22 Sep 2015.
- "New UW women's basketball coach sets high bar: 'You can win national championships here'", Wisconsin State Journal, April 12, 2011.
- "New UW women's coach Kelsey sees big potential", Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, April 11, 2011.
- "Wisconsin women's basketball coach Bobbie Kelsey fired". Bucky's 5th Quarter. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- "LA Sparks hire former Wisconsin coach Bobbie Kelsey as assistant". ESPN.com. April 3, 2017. Retrieved April 5, 2017.