Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bobble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bobble may refer to:
- Bobble, another name for stasis (fiction) in Vernor Vinge's Peace Authority science fiction series
- Bobble (knitting), a form of stitching in knitting
- Bobble (textile), small round pieces of fabric that form on natural fabrics through use
- Bobble hat, a knit beanie hat with a "bobble" (pom pom) at the top
- Bobblehead, a doll that moves or "bobbles" its head
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bobble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.