|Look up bobble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bobble may refer to:
- Bobble, another name for stasis (fiction) in Vernor Vinge's Peace Authority science fiction series
- Bobble (knitting), a form of stitching in knitting
- Bobble (textile), small round pieces of fabric that form on natural fabrics through use
- Bobble hat, a knit beanie hat with a "bobble" (pom pom) at the top
- Bobblehead, a doll that moves or "bobbles" its head
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bobble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.