|Full name||Robert Barr|
|Date of birth||23 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Left midfielder|
|2008||→ Albion Rovers (loan)||10||(3)|
|2009–2010||→ Brechin City (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:19, 10 April 2017 (UTC).
Born in Glasgow, Barr first played for St Johnstone, but failed to make it into the first team. After being released by St Johnstone he was given a chance by Paul Martin at Albion Rovers but was released for his persistent bad attitude, and signed by Livingston manager Gary Bollan in January 2010. Livingston won the Scottish Third Division.
Before he was released by Livingston, Barr was sent to East Fife on loan for a period of three months and scored on his debut at home to Ayr United. In June 2013, he signed for Brechin City, and after two years at the club moved to Greenock Morton on a one-year deal.
- Parks, Gordon (4 November 2009). "Third division player of the year Bobby Barr vows to fight back after being dumped by Albion Rovers". Daily Record. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Livingston sign forward Bobby Barr from Albion Rovers". BBC Sport. 15 January 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- "Livingston secure Third Division Title". Livingston F.C. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- "Bobby Barr Back at Glebe Park". Brechin City F.C. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "New Signing - Bobby Barr". Greenock Morton F.C. 15 May 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- Robertson, Neil (29 February 2016). "Raith sign Bobby Barr on pre-contract". The Courier. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "Bobby Barr Signing Confirmed". Raith Rovers FC. 31 May 2016. Retrieved 31 May 2016.