Bobby C. Lee
Bobby Christopher Lee
|Education||BS and MS, computer science, Stanford University|
|Relatives||Charlie Lee (computer scientist)|
|Website||Bobby C. Lee on Twitter|
Bobby Christopher Lee is an entrepreneur best known as the founder of BTCC, China's first cryptocurrency exchange. Lee sold BTCC in 2018 and now runs a startup called Ballet that creates bitcoin wallets. He serves on the board of directors of the Bitcoin Foundation.
- Popper, Nathaniel,. Digital gold : Bitcoin and the inside story of the misfits and millionaires trying to reinvent money (First ed.). New York, NY. ISBN 9780062362490. OCLC 903213020.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link) CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Williams-Grut, Oscar (September 11, 2019). "Founder of China's first bitcoin exchange returns with crypto wallet". Yahoo Finance UK.
- Hill, Kashmir (November 8, 2013). "From Walmart To Bitcoin: The CEO Behind The Chinese Exchange Sending BTC To New Highs". Forbes.
- In, Nan-Hie (September 4, 2017). "Bit of a trailblazer". China Daily.
- Allison, Ian (December 4, 2015). "Even China's crypto-brothers Bobby and Charlie Lee don't entirely agree on scaling Bitcoin". International Business Times.
- Romann, Alfred (November 22, 2013). "Asia Weekly: China leading the bitcoin charge". China Daily.