This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Robert Earl Deen
April 28, 1970
Albany, Georgia, United States
|Spouse(s)||Claudia Lovera (m. 2013)|
Robert Earl "Bobby" Deen (born April 28, 1970) is a television chef, TV personality, and restaurant manager. He is the second son of Paula Deen and with his brother, Jamie, operates her restaurant, The Lady & Sons, in Savannah, Georgia. He also frequently appears on her shows, Paula's Home Cooking and Paula's Party. He and Jamie had their own show, Road Tasted, starting July 11, 2006. The Deen brothers eventually decided that they wanted to devote more time to their family restaurant, and thus did not continue on as hosts of Road Tasted. The original show has since been changed into Road Tasted with the Neelys featuring Food Network hosts Pat Neely and Gina Neely.
In 2006, Deen was named one of the "50 Most Eligible Bachelors" by People Magazine. Bobby announced his engagement to Claudia Lovera on April 24, 2013 and discussed the event on the Fox News morning show, Fox & Friends. In July 2013, Bobby married his fiancée Claudia Lovera at a ceremony at his mother Paula Deen's House.
Deen also served as the host of the Food Network cooking competition series Holiday Baking Championship and Spring Baking Championship. He is also co-host of the Cooking Channel series Junk Food Flip.
In April 2015, Bobby and his brother Jamie began filming the TV show Southern Fried Road Trip for the Food Network, "in search of the best local, handcrafted foods".
- "Bobby and Jamie Deen: Bio". Food Network Hosts & Chefs.
- "Hottest Bachelors 2006". People Magazine. 14 June 2006. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Bobby Deen Got Engaged Today". Food Network Gossip blog. 24 April 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Bobby Deen's Memorial Day holiday meals". Fox & Friends video. Fox News. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Food Network Gossip: Bobby Deen Marries Claudia Lovera at Paula Deen's House". foodnetworkgossip.com. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Cooking Channel Serves Up Fresh Series". PopTower. 7 December 2011.
|This biographical article on a chef is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|