Bobby Hosea (born 1955) is an American film and television actor. He played O.J. Simpson in the Fox movie The O. J. Simpson Story. and John Allen Muhammad in D.C. Sniper: 23 Days of Fear. He is the head of Train 'Em Up Academy, Inc., and the creator of Dip-N-rip Sticks, 12-Step Tackle Training System.
Played on 21 jump street as married DA obsessed with officer Judy Hoffs.
He has been married to Marcia Hairston from 1980 to the present.
- "Teaching Young Players a Safer Way to Tackle", The New York Times
- O'Connor, John (January 31, 1995). "Television Review; Now a Film About You-Know-What". The New York Times. Archived from the original on February 20, 2012. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- "The Smartest Team". The Smartest Team. Retrieved 2016-03-19.
- "Former Football Player to Take O.J. Role in TV Movie". Deseret News. August 12, 1994. Archived from the original on February 20, 2012. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- "Bobby Hosea Stars As Sniper Suspect John Allen Muhammad In 'DC Sniper: 23 Days Of Fear'" from The Virginian-Pilot
- "Bobby Hosea - a rising star" from Pittsburgh Courier
- "Bobby Hosea, a Man of Duty and Honor" from Los Angeles Sentinel
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|