Massie with the Arizona Cardinals in 2013
|No. 70 – Chicago Bears|
|Born:||August 1, 1989|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||320 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||Liberty Christian Academy|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 112|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Bobby Massie (born August 1, 1989) is an American football offensive tackle for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Mississippi. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Massie played three seasons for Ole Miss becoming a full-time starter midway through his freshman year. He started all 12 games at right tackle in both 2010 and 2011—his sophomore and junior years. He wore number 79.
On April 28, 2012, Massie was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth round (112th pick overall) of the NFL Draft. On September 5, 2015, Massie was suspended for the first two games of the 2015 season for violating the NFL's Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse.
- Rebels OT Massie opts for NFL draft
- NFL Draft Scout
- Wesseling, Chris (September 5, 2015). "Cardinals' Bobby Massie suspended for two games". NFL.com. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- Mayer, Larry (March 9, 2016). "Bears agree to terms with OT Massie". ChicagoBears.com.
- Spotrac.com. "Bobby Massie". Spotrac.com. Retrieved March 10, 2016.
- Gordon, Grant (January 26, 2019). "OT Bobby Massie, Bears agree on four-year deal". NFL.com.
- Mayer, Larry (January 26, 2019). "Roster Moves: Bears ink Massie to four-year extension". ChicagoBears.com.