|1957||South Georgia JC|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1965–1969||Toccoa HS (GA)|
|1971||Norcross High School|
|1972–1973||Cherokee HS (GA)|
|1974–1979||Western Carolina (assistant)|
|1985–1994||Hart County HS (GA)|
|Head coaching record|
|Overall||138–59–3 (high school football)|
28–15 (college football)
Bobby Pate is a former American football player and coach. He played college football at South Georgia State College under then-head coach Bobby Bowden before finishing his career at Presbyterian College in Clinton, South Carolina. He was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the 1960 NFL Draft, as well as by the Boston Patriots in the 1960 American Football League draft.
- Hyatt, Richard (August 25, 2015). "If It Feels Like Leather, Shoot It". Lulu.com. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Bobby Pate". Pro Football Archives. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- "Bobby Pate". Georgia High School Football Historians Association. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Football Media Guide". Western Carolina Catamounts football. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "West Georgia College football coach Bobby Pate has resigned". United Press International. January 29, 1985. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- "Championship History". West Georgia Wolves. Retrieved December 30, 2018.