Bobbyzio grew up in Minneapolis where he pursued a recording career, with The Robert Moore Group, and Skogie. In 1976 he relocated to Hollywood, California. He co-founded the bands The Kats, The Nu Kats, Boy, with his brother Freddy Moore. In the 1980s Bobbyzio recorded as a session musician and received 2 Platinum Album Awards. In the 1990s he formed the band Bobbyzio to showcase his songwriting talent.
- No Driving On Sundays – Starship Records by The Robert Moore Group – 1974
- L.A. In – (compilation) Rhino Records featuring The Kats – 1979
- Get Modern – Infinity Records by The Kats – 1979
- Plastic Facts – Rhino Records by The Nu Kats – 1980
- Yes Nukes – (compilation) Rhino Records featuring The Nu Kats – 1981
- Parasite – (Film Soundtrack) featuring Boy – 1982
- Next Door – RadioActive Records by Boy – 1983
- Scarred – (Film Soundtrack) featuring Boy/The Nu Kats – 1984
- Spring Fever – (Film Soundtrack) featuring The Nu Kats – 1985
- Loose Screws (Film Soundtrack) featuring – The Nu Kats – 1985
- Beverly Hills Cop (Film Soundtrack) – 1985
- Ghostbusters (Film Soundtrack) – 1984
- Home - Reprise by BoDeans – 1989
- I'm A Kat (1979) United Artists Pictures - Using an experimental 70mm 3D filming technique.
- It's Not A Rumor (1981) Director: Philip Brewin Cheney, Cinematographer: Jan de Bont.
Related Web sites
|This article about a United States rock singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|