Bobsleigh at the 2014 Winter Olympics – Four-man
at the XXII Olympic Winter Games
Pictogram for bobsleigh
|Competitors||124 from 19 nations|
|Bobsleigh at the|
2014 Winter Olympics
On 24 November 2017, the IOC imposed a life ban on bobsledder Alexandr Zubkov. He was stripped of 2 gold medals (two-man and four-man bobsleigh). On November 27 IOC imposed similar sanctions to members of the same team Dmitry Trunenkov and Alexey Negodaylo. On 29 November 2017, IOC also sanctioned Alexander Kasjanov, Ilvir Huzin and Aleksei Pushkarev for doping offences and stripped their team of results. On 18 December 2017, Alexey Voyevoda also received a lifetime ban from the Olympic Games due to doping violations at the 2014 Winter Olympics. The IOC requested that the FIBT modify the results, and the medals were redistributed accordingly.
A total of 30 teams from 19 NOCs qualified for the event:
- Three teams
- Two teams
- One team
- Australia, Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, and Slovakia.
- "Bobsleigh Schedule and Results". SOOC. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "IOC SANCTIONS FOUR RUSSIAN ATHLETES AS PART OF OSWALD COMMISSION FINDINGS". 24 November 2017. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "IOC SANCTIONS FIVE RUSSIAN ATHLETES AND PUBLISHES FIRST FULL DECISION AS PART OF THE OSWALD COMMISSION FINDINGS". IOC. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "IOC SANCTIONS THREE RUSSIAN ATHLETES AS PART OF OSWALD COMMISSION FINDINGS". IOC. 29 November 2017. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "Russian bobsledder banned over doping". France 24. 18 December 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-12-19. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- Olympic Winter Games 2014 4-man Bobsleigh
- Run 1 results
- Run 2 results
- Run 3 results
- Run 4 results
- "Canadian bobsled piloted by Justin Kripps crashes during Winter Games heat". The Globe and Mail. 22 February 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2014.