Bochum Welt is the stage name of the Italian electronic musician Gianluigi Di Costanzo. The name Bochum Welt is a combination of the German word for "world" (welt) and the name of a high-powered astral telescope.
Di Constanzo has released numerous records on established record labels. His first single for Aphex Twin's Rephlex label, "Scharlach Eingang" (1994), published by Warner/Chappell Music, was sufficiently accomplished that the British music magazine NME ran an article claiming that Bochum Welt was another of Aphex Twin's myriad alter egos.
Di Costanzo's first album on Sony Music Japan, "Module 2 / Desktop Robotics" collecting his first recordings, was followed by a double CD Rephlex release Robotic Operating Buddy, nominated in 2009 as a top 15 electronica album by the British music magazine The Wire.
BMG Chrysalis UK signed him to a long term worldwide publishing deal in 2009.
Rephlex Records released his new full length in 2013, “Good Programs (To Be Coloured in Yellow)”, as well as a collaborative EP with Heinrich Muller aka Gerald Donald from the Detroit group DREXCIYA, nominated in 2013 by Fact (UK magazine) in the 50 greatest 10″ records of FACT’s lifetime. Both of the records were published worldwide by BMG Chrysalis.
"April", a 17 studio track album, is one of the official Record Store Day releases in April 2017, released by Studio K7 and published by BMG Chrysalis. 
In addition to releasing his own music, Di Costanzo has worked with Thomas Dolby's Headspace and Beatnik Inc., the Hollywood companies that completed multimedia productions for Steven Spielberg, David Bowie and others.
- R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy) (2008)
- Good Programs (To Be Coloured In Yellow) (2013)
- April (2017)
- Seafire (2019)
- F-JX1 (1994; split EP with Xyrex)
- Scharlach Eingang (1994)
- Les Dances D' Été (1995)
- Phial (1995)
- Telestatt (1995)
- Module 2 (1996)
- Desktop Robotics (1997)
- Feelings On A Screen (1997)
- Program 11 (1998)
- Martians and Spaceships (1999)
- Fashion (2001)
- Eldar (2001; split EP with The Modernist)
- Quadscreen (2002; billed as Portamento feat. Bochum Welt)
- Kissing A Robot Goodbye (2004)
- Elan (2005)
- Robotic Operating Buddy (single)
Notes: the 3 tracks from the split ep are included on Scharlach Eingang.
These releases don't call themselves EPs but clock in at under 35 minutes.
- Rephlex Records, Discography
- Sony Music Japan website Bochum Welt in the Sony's Artists roster
- Module 2 / Desktop Robotics, Sony Music press release
- Wire Magazine, 2009 Top 15 Electronica Records
- BMG Chrysalis, BMG Chrysalis publishing
- Good Programs (To Be Coloured in Yellow), Good Programs (To Be Coloured in Yellow)
- Fact, The 50 greatest 10″ records of FACT’s lifetime
- New Musical Express, Bochum Welt in the List of official Record Store Day releases