Boden-Werft GmbH is a German company, and a former shipyard, located in the port of Kressbronn on Lake Constance. The company was founded in 1919 as a shipyard, but the shipyard business was wound-up in 2011. The shipyard diversified into the building of swimming pools, and into operating a yacht harbour adjacent to the shipyard. These businesses still exist under the names Bodan Schwimmbadbau and Bodan Freizeit & Hafen.
The company built many of the ferries and other vessels used on the larger lakes of the Alps, including vessels for the White Fleet on Lake Constance, for the Zürichsee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft and the Zürichsee-Fähre Horgen–Meilen on Lake Zurich, and for the Società Navigazione del Lago di Lugano on Lake Lugano.
There are plans to redevelop the shipyard for residential purposes.
- "Bodan Group" (PDF). Bodan Group. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Bodan Schwimmbadbau". Bodan Schwimmbadbau. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Bodan Freizeit & Hafen". Bodan Freizeit & Hafen. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Alphabetisches Schiffsregister" [Alphabetic Ship Register]. bodenseeschifffahrt.de (in German). Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Die Flotte" [The Fleet] (in German). ZSG. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- "Zürichsee-Fähre Horgen-Meilen AG" [Lake Zurich Horgen-Meilen Ferry Company] (in German). Zürichsee-Fähre Horgen-Meilen AG. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- "Aktuell" [News] (in German). Gemeinde Kressbronn. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- Media related to Bodan-Werft at Wikimedia Commons
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|