|Bodedern shown within Anglesey|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Bodedern is a village and community in the west of Anglesey, Wales. At the 2001 census, it had a population of 1,074, decreasing slightly to 1,051 at the 2011 census. The village has a bilingual primary school, Ysgol Gynradd Bodedern, and a secondary school, Ysgol Uwchradd Bodedern. The village's football team, Bodedern Athletic F.C. play in the Welsh Alliance League.
Bodedern lies on the B5109, about 1 mile (1.6 km) east of its junction with the A4025 south of Llanfachraeth. About 2 miles (3.2 km) to the south, beyond the A55 road lie the villages of Caergeiliog and Llanfihangel yn Nhowyn. The Valley Wetlands, an area of lakes and marshes and a RSPB bird sanctuary, lie between these two villages. Bodedern is the closest village to the island's largest natural lake, Llyn Llywenan, which lies 1 kilometre (0.6 mi) to the north. The parish church (St Edern's Church, Bodedern) dates from the 14th century and is a Grade II* listed building, being listed because it is considered a good example of a late medieval church with some fine interior fittings.
Presaddfed Hall is a small grade II* listed country house which stands amongst woodlands to the north-east of the village at the southern tip of Llyn Llywenan. The main block was built in 1686 and is joined to an earlier block by a later block built in 1875. A walled garden lies to the east of the house  Once the seat of the Lewis family, several of whom served as High Sheriff of Anglesey, it is now a country hotel. Presaddfed Burial Chamber is a pair of Neolithic chamber tombs located a short distance northwest of Bodedern near the southern end of Llyn Llywenan.
- "Parish Headcounts: Isle of Anglesey". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 16 April 2013.
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "Bodedern Athletic Football Club". Pitchero. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- OS Landranger 114: Anglesey / Ynys Môn. Ordnance Survey. 2016. ISBN 978-0-319-26212-2.
- What is listing? (PDF). Cadw. 2005. p. 6. ISBN 1-85760-222-6.
- "Presaddfed House, Bodedern". Royal Commission on the Ancient Monuments of Wales. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Presaddfed". Cottages.com. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Presaddfed, Bodedern". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Presaddfed Burial Chamber". Cadw. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
Media related to Bodedern at Wikimedia Commons