From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boden may refer to:
- Boden Municipality in Sweden
- Boden, Sweden, a city and the seat of Boden Municipality
- Boden, Germany, a municipality in the district Westerwaldkreis, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Boden, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Boden, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Boden, Texas, an unincorporated community in Potter County, Texas
- Boden (surname)
- Boden (clothing), a clothing retailer
- Boden Scholarship, established in 1833 at the University of Oxford for students learning Sanskrit
- Boden Engineer Regiment, a Swedish Army unit from 1905 to 2005
- Boden's Mate, a mating pattern in chess, discovered by Samuel Boden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.