From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bodo may refer to:
- Bodø, a city in Norway
- Bodo, Alberta, Canada, a hamlet
- Bodo, Iran, a village in Kazerun County, Fars Province, Iran
- BoDo (district), a district of Boise, Idaho
- Bodo, Lacs, a village in Lacs District, Ivory Coast
- Bodo, Lagunes, a village in Lagunes District, Ivory Coast
- Bodo, a village in Balinț Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Bodoland, proposed state of India
- Bodo (genus), a genus of kinetoplastid protozoa
- Bodo Cranium, the skull of a Homo heidelbergensis or Homo erectus found 1976 in Ethiopia
- Bodo language, spoken by the Bodo people
- Bodo League Massacre, killing incident in South Korea during the summer of 1950
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bodo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.